Joe Cup

$ 14.00

Every day millions of single-use cups make their way to our landfills. About 1% of that is recyclable and the remaining 99% will take decades to degrade. Joe Cup is a reusable coffee cup that was created with that in mind. It's organic, biodegradable and reusable. It's made from the most sustainable raw materials available. It’s BPA and phthalate free.And best of all, when buried, Joe Cup returns back to nature without harming the environment. It’s light, sturdy and fully dishwasher safe. It also has a resealable Spill Stopper lid.


  • Size: 12 oz
  • Reuse, Again & Again
  • Naturally sterile: no flavor-taint
  • Resealable Spill Stopper lid
  • Raw Materials – Bamboo Fiber, vegetable matter, and starch
  • Biodegradable within approx. 36 months when buried
  • BPA Free & Phthalate Free
  • Dishwasher Safe
  • Not for use in microwaves

More from this collection